DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING: Week 6

 


As the last part for Project 2A: Part 1, I learnt something new from Mr Fauzi about how to re-colouring the Black and White photo into the Colour photo. It is fun to do it since we can choose any colour that I like to apply to the hair, eyes, etc. And obviously, I will use the picture provided by Mr Fauzi as the material and follow the instructions from the tutorial video.



The main feature that I have to use is Brush Tool to colouring the picture in the new layer. All elements seem easier till the hardest part where I have to match the colour to the other elements to make it looks real, especially for the skin tone of the face. But, we can use another feature which is Hue/Saturation to adjust the colour in the end.


Re-colouring photo

Before - After



                                                                                         

Student Name: Kelvin Suefelim
Student ID: 0338877
Group: B

Comments