DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING: Week 3

 



After finished the physical collage, we moved to the digital collage where we need to use Adobe Photoshop as the editing program to create a collage. In this session, we still have to focus on the composition and how we use the pen tool to do the cutting of vectors. For the concepts, Mr. Fauzi already prepared the materials which are some of the vectors for us to compile it into a collage.



There are a few double files which are the original one and the photoshop file where I deleted the background of the vector by using the pen tool. For me, it becomes confusing since I have limited elements as the vectors and I only can play on the pen tool and composition which is kinda irritating for me to leave the final works without any touch of colour grading, layer effects, etc.


Pre-Composition 1.0

Pre-Composition 2.0

Pre-Composition 3.0


The concepts seem very random without any connection between the elements. It can look real if I could apply the shadow effects on some of the elements and adjust the colors to make it as the same tone. As for the final works, the Pre-composition 2.0 will be the one that I will submit as my assignment after got the feedback from Mr. Fauzi.




                                                                                         

Student Name: Kelvin Suefelim
Student ID: 0338877
Group: B

Comments