DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING: Week 4

  


The final touch of the previous work is here. After got the feedback from Mr. Fauzi for the Week 3 task, I tried to do some touching of the Pre-Composition 2.0 which is the final work for submission. It wasn't taking too much time since the project was ready to edit and just need to adjust the color correction and some effects. 


Pre-Composition 2.0 (Week 3)


As the first stage, I applied the effects such as Drop shadow, Inner Shadow, and Inner glow into the vectors to make it look real. In the middle of progress, it suddenly made me feel something wrong which I was supposed to adjust the color and filter as the first step before applying the effects. But, it turned out as an advantage for me because it made me easier to adjust the color after all of the vectors were settle though I need to double work to apply the color to all vectors.


Presets 1.0

Presets 2.0

For the details, I used the 'Photo Filters' to adjust the background colour so it matched with the wall texture background. The next one is the typewriter where I changed the colour from blue to red (kinda looks like pink) since the background already has the blue colour. And for the mountain, I decided to make it into black and white so that people could focus more on the typewriter and fencer.


Final presets

Before - After

Finally, I'm trying to combine both of the background which are the gradient colour and wall texture as one background by using the 'Gradient Mask'. It looks more clear that I placed the typewriter on the ground of wall texture background. And, the adjustments of curves to show the contrast and a little bit of fade effects from the elements.




                                                                                         

Student Name: Kelvin Suefelim
Student ID: 0338877
Group: B

Comments